Got a newborn? Are you a first-time parent?
Super worried about the health of your newborn? In this situation where we all are battling against a deadly virus.
Well! Here are a few tips regarding how to hygienically handle your baby.
- Washing hands for at least 8-10 times a day can be good.
- Frequent use of sanitizers.
- Masks are important. Really important!
- Don’t allow visitors. It might not be a good idea.
- Let your baby understand the world around him first and develop immunity to fight all the infections.
- A good hand wash is important. For everyone around.
- Breastfeeding is the key. It is important to breastfeed your baby. It provides him with all the essential nutrients for his growth, health, and immunity.
A newborn is like a flower. A flower that buds slowly and blossoms with patience and love.